Traditional Swedish Barrel Sauna
Template Style:pas-hottub test
- 2-3 Person Dimensions: 6' x 4'D (H 1.83m x W 1.83 D 1.19m)
- 4-5 Person Dimensions: 6' x 4'D (H 1.83m x W 1.83 D 1.83m)
- Cradle Dimensions: W 53" x 5" H
- Bench Width: 18"
- Heater: 6kW wet/dry
- Design: Molded design, rot-resistant polyethylene cradle
- Wood: Milled from solid 35mm clear thick kiln dried. Western Red Cedar heartwood
- Components: All natural wood, resist stains and outdoor absorption
- Construction: Ball and socket for long-lasting durability
- Bands: Stainless steel for extra rigidity
- Door: Tinted, tempered glass
- Extras: Wall-mount light, towel rack, wooden bucket, thermometer and ladle to control the humidity
- Humidity: Barrel saunas 'breath', making humidity low so very high temperatures can be tolerated
- Electricity: 32 AMP supply required
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Enjoy the Swedish traditional outdoor sauna experience all the proven health benefits on a year-round basis. The Traditional Swedish Barrel sauna comes with a light and very powerful 9kw heater for superb heating. Standard size is 1.82m deep x 1.91m high.
Barrel Saunas can be positioned indoors or outdoors and will add beauty to your garden. It is built using the finest Canadian red cedar which is a natural resistance to insects and decay damage.
Due to its unique shape it offers strength, stability and is very energy efficient with virtually no ongoing maintenance. The sauna is shipped on a pallet and can be easily assembled within hours or we offer an installation service. This is all back up by 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Buy Now Pay Later available.