Autumn is one of the best times of year to own a hot tub. As the temperatures start to cool you’ll really appreciate the warm water but it’s not yet chilly enough to feel like a challenge to get in and out of the tub because the air is cold. So, if you have a hot tub at home, now is the time to really make the most of it. Autumn is a beautiful time of year to be out in nature and there are lots of ways that you can enjoy your hot tub too.
- Have a Halloween hot tub party. What better way is there to make your Halloween party ultra memorable this year than to bring the hot tub into it. There are so many fun and creative ways to do this, from dressing the hot tub up as a bubbling cauldron to making the water ‘bloody.’
- Make your hot tub part of an outdoor movie night. The nights are still warm enough to be outside, especially when you’re cosy in the hot tub. If you want to make the most of the last of the late summer evenings then have some movie nights outside. You can easily create a big screen with a bedsheet, speakers and a projector so that you can watch all your favourite flicks from the comfort of your hot tub.
- Have some autumn-themed alone time. Especially if summer has been a very busy time, you might be feeling a little bit frazzled. So, designate your hot tub as somewhere you can go to get some much needed alone time to recharge before the winter comes. That might be taking a book and your favourite drink out there or just sitting and gazing at the sky.
- Get out and appreciate the early morning. It’s not going to be long before the sun rises a lot later and it feels hard to get up early. So, now is the ideal time to make the most of the still-light mornings by scheduling a breakfast moment in the hot tub. Maybe you do a bit of birdwatching, maybe you sit and meditate in the still of the start of the day. There are lots of creative ways that you can enjoy being outside and in the water as the seasons change.
- Use the hot tub for socialising. At this time of year it can feel a little like the socialising of the summer is almost behind us - but it doesn’t have to be. Create some social events around your hot tub this autumn to make the most of the hot tub and all your friends, whether that’s a games day or a girls or boys night.
- Just sit and appreciate. Nature is particularly beautiful in the autumn, from the misty skies to the way that the leaves change colour. Your hot tub is the ideal place to sit and note these changes taking place.
Autumn is here and, whether or not it’s your favourite time of year, there are some great ways to enjoy both the season and your hot tub this year. We also offer servicing and post-sales care for all of our customers to make sure that our customers get the best out of their hot tub. We are proud to have a multi-award-winning showroom located in Kent, so please come down and try out our huge range.